Crédit Agricole
Crédit Agricole Employee Review

Monotonous

November 27, 2018
I interned there for 1 month as a Customer Service Intern. Based on personal experience, I did not enjoy my time there. It was so boring and no one cared to assign me any tasks to do which made the hours so long and unproductive.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
No creativity, same job over and over again
December 9, 2018
Same role
customer service (Former Employee) - Egypt
my typical day at work was to solve customers problems at the bank to meet their satisfaction ,i learned to manage any situation and to accomplish my target at work , workplace culture was so much fun atmosphere and the hardest part was to provide the perfect service for the customers to meet their needs and goodwill.
Pros
good management
Cons
poor sytem
November 13, 2018
Same role
Customer service trainee (Former Employee) - EG
Credit Agricole taught me a lot of skills regarding banking. They were very keen on teaching me finance basics in addition to basic customer communication skills. The internship was very beneficial as it definitely taught me new skills that I can later use.
December 22, 2019
Same location
Bank Senior Bills Officer (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
Great collaboration in a very fast paced work environment. Working with a boss who would double check my work and call me out on my mistakes. I learned to be detail-oriented and think three steps ahead. The management gives clear directions and actually stays pretty hands-off, but is ready and available to jump in to offer guidance, expertise, and help when needed. They show how hard work really pays off and will always be noticeable and rewarding. Hardest part of the job was the most enjoyable part; the challenge to handle a lot of work in a short period of time with no mistakes.