Concentrix logo
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,078 reviews

Positive communication

I can mention the most important part ... It's the COMMUNICATION.“Effectively communicates with colleagues, supervisors, partners and customers”“Clearly communicates ideas and thoughts in team meetings and conferences”“Is a constructive communicator and is capable of discussing difficult issues effectively and to the point”I leaned lots of things like how to make a professional interviews ... How to focus on the positive points ... How to give feedback to supervisors ..For the workplace culture, it's comfortable .. and this is the most important for any employee in any place.For the most enjoyable part of the job, it's when we create competitions to choose the best employee according to some criteria. For the hardest part, we can say it's the STRESS .. It's normal in any international company.

Pros

Free access to GYM

نظيف ومنظم ولوائح صارمة والجو هادىء ومحترم

إدارة منظمة وغير مجحفة والمكان نظيف يتمتع بليبرالية فى احترام الحريات . منضبط ونظيف وإدارته حازمة . لا توجد فيه رفاهيات فقط مستلزمات الطعام والشراب وتنظيم العمل وفقط.

One of the great companies for career development

Working in Concentrix had a big part to develop my career path in the industry where learned alot whether from my colleagues, my managers or differnt development programs they have for career advancement

Convergyes

It was a call center, worked for Booking.com. Had to accept the offer as there was no tourism in Egypt at that time. Very stressful job, I wouldn`t recommend it to any one but under graduate or fresh graduate people.

Environnement convivial

Self-developpement professionel est l'une des avantages de concentrix

where is the skip button ?

where is the skip button ? It is rather annoying that I need to add 150 chars minimum. This would be so much easier if there was a skip button, sadly I do not see it.

Non professionali

Ho imparato tanto da loro ma purtroppo la gestione dell’azienda non e buona, dovranno lavorarci su, ci sono molte complessità

gym for free

it was good to have the calls from foreigns (French speakers from Suisse , france and belgique) , I can say using Amadeus system was wonderful and interesting to do but the worst thing was the overload and no much break to have ...

Cons

overload

Suitable place

Suitable place to work and good environment to start your work career. People are helpful and friendly. The administration care about the employees. Training is very useful at this company.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break

productive

Team member must perform align to the account target in providing excellent patient satisfaction. I was assigned to pioneer account - Liberty Medical. I started as order entry, who ensures that supplies to be sent out is the right item and correct quantity. Failure to do so, it would be tagged as an error.

Pros

free food

Cons

not competitive salary

Jobs at Concentrix

See more jobs

Best salary in market

They pay well compared by the other companies in the same role, but they have a management who thinks only about cutting cost, thier choice for people who get promoted is very poor

Pros

Salary

Cons

Managment

work enviorment

a lot of changes over the year from different structure which impacts job stability. now we have more organized structure for Q&T. Operation department still have alot to work on to add more value to clients and gain trust.

work was fun

the job was fun and i met the best co-workers in my life and everything about it was good except some stuff the over night shift wasn't that good but everything was somehow good

productive

Customer Service type of work , self supervised , great team

Pros

N/a