Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

Was a good place to work for an gain experience in Real Estate, salary in the cairo branch was low. But achieving targets was rewarded with a nice commission..
had a great time there as my best sales expriance was from this two years that i spent it withe them great work with a greater family learned a lot from them
My Day work is divided into two sections 1. Managing employee putting a day to day plan from 4 Employee 2. Working as a Real Estate Consultant I prefer to say the details in the Interview.
reaching office at 9 , checking work e-mail , work facebook page , having breakfast with collegues . scheduling my day according to" to do list " attending meeting with my manager for week important stuff . at mid day having short break for 30 min drinking coffee and having some chit chat with collegues . sometimes meeting some clients and office managers to come up with new ideas for the branches and preparing for any coming event or exhibition.
Pros
30 min break, balanced working environment
Cons
salary
my duty in coldwell banker as it work in real estate field is that find new properties for sale or rent in the market by market scan and searching for buyers or tenant for those units
Pros
interesting job
Cons
_
working there was really nice and i gained a really good experience over there and there is always someone you can ask and you always have something to learn everyday ,and the training academy was so nice to one of the best parts at work, (in general it was a big school)