Carrefour

Carrefour Management reviews

Egypt19 reviews
the company is well known in the hypermarkets' field, and this makes the management very demanding and people were hassling to meet their targets. It was like a hard marathon. The colleagues and managers were nice and helpful but the company strategies sometimes put the employees under hard stress.
Pros
I got the chance to establish from scratch a customer service dept.
Cons
the stress
Learn how to handle guest complain , Management was friendly helper ,open mind , not creative , guest contact , we was work hard and get quickly follow up
Pros
bonus
Cons
card gift
challenging environment with a clear growth career, well application from the management with recognition for the potential employees .
- briefing with co-workers, check mails, conduct meetings, site visits either operating or new projects.
- Technical part for security equipment's.

- Management were so helpful, supportive ,
- Co-workers (good team work)
- Travelling, meetings and gaining new experience
I learned a lot at Carrefour hypermarkets, it is a big French chain and they were trying to implement that concept in Egypt which was totally new but very welcomed by the Egyptian culture .
The work environment was very nice and the management very supportive although the start up was fairly hard but it was fun .
I was surrounded by a great group of colleagues working un a great harmony together to reach the final goal .

Every day had a new challenge and excitement to it which made it quite interesting .

Dealing with new suppliers and different concepts added a lot to my experience .

Putting selling strategies and brainstorming for marketing techniques with my boss was fun and made us a great team.

I have great memories about this phase of my life .
just dealing with customers, taking their orders and dealing with with money all day with a friendly co-workers and under a good management
de nouvelles opportunités d expansion dans une trentaine de pays
Pros
Remuneration
Cons
Centralisation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carrefour?