Carrefour

Carrefour Employee Reviews in الإسكندرية

الإسكندرية7 reviews
Job required a lot of interacting with customers and helping them with finding products they are looking for. It also included providing customers with information about the products available and the products they ask about. Greeting customers at the door was also part of the job.
من افضل الشركات خارج مصر ولكن في مصر تحتاج الكثير لتكون عالميه
the best company ever working in retail, a company that teach you how to be a retailer, it gives you all what you need to be a successful employee, and if you're looking for your future then you've to develop your self & learn from others around you.
ارغب بالسفر لإيجاد فرصة أفضل وحياة افضل وابحث عن وظيفة استطيع من خلالها اثبات ذاتي
Pros
منظمة كبيرة بها العديد من المزايا
Cons
الراتب قليل
When i worked at Carrefour hyper market , i started with them from the very beginning . I joined the store two months before the opening so i practically learned most of important tasks in retail business. They trained me to work on cashiers line , i arranged shelves with different items in different departments , i made inventory in warehouse and i helped in every part of the store . I was lucky to have an excellent boss who gave me the chance within few months to help him with supervisors duties and his trust supported me a lot .Hardest part of the job was in holidays and offers time because i can be called in my day off or do many tasks in same day but being always needed and effective was a great chance for me to do my best . Most enjoyable part of job when i felt i was doing great no matter how hard or difficult it can be .
Pros
Fast growing career
Cons
short breaks and great atmosphere for work
just dealing with customers, taking their orders and dealing with with money all day with a friendly co-workers and under a good management
I learned a lot from my Manager. Great environment to work in with a great team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carrefour?