Carrefour
Carrefour Employee Review

Productive & school for learning

December 18, 2018
the best company ever working in retail, a company that teach you how to be a retailer, it gives you all what you need to be a successful employee, and if you're looking for your future then you've to develop your self & learn from others around you.
August 25, 2020
Department Head (Current Employee) - الإسكندرية
من افضل الشركات خارج مصر ولكن في مصر تحتاج الكثير لتكون عالميه
May 19, 2017
Cashier (Current Employee) - Egypt,alex
ارغب بالسفر لإيجاد فرصة أفضل وحياة افضل وابحث عن وظيفة استطيع من خلالها اثبات ذاتي
Pros
منظمة كبيرة بها العديد من المزايا
Cons
الراتب قليل
April 8, 2017
Customer service representative (Former Employee) - الإسكندرية
When i worked at Carrefour hyper market , i started with them from the very beginning . I joined the store two months before the opening so i practically learned most of important tasks in retail business. They trained me to work on cashiers line , i arranged shelves with different items in different departments , i made inventory in warehouse and i helped in every part of the store . I was lucky to have an excellent boss who gave me the chance within few months to help him with supervisors duties and his trust supported me a lot .Hardest part of the job was in holidays and offers time because i can be called in my day off or do many tasks in same day but being always needed and effective was a great chance for me to do my best . Most enjoyable part of job when i felt i was doing great no matter how hard or difficult it can be .
Pros
Fast growing career
Cons
short breaks and great atmosphere for work