Carrefour
Carrefour Employee Review

Interesting work , many things to learn

April 8, 2017
When i worked at Carrefour hyper market , i started with them from the very beginning . I joined the store two months before the opening so i practically learned most of important tasks in retail business. They trained me to work on cashiers line , i arranged shelves with different items in different departments , i made inventory in warehouse and i helped in every part of the store . I was lucky to have an excellent boss who gave me the chance within few months to help him with supervisors duties and his trust supported me a lot .Hardest part of the job was in holidays and offers time because i can be called in my day off or do many tasks in same day but being always needed and effective was a great chance for me to do my best . Most enjoyable part of job when i felt i was doing great no matter how hard or difficult it can be .
Pros
Fast growing career
Cons
short breaks and great atmosphere for work
August 25, 2020
Department Head (Current Employee) - الإسكندرية
من افضل الشركات خارج مصر ولكن في مصر تحتاج الكثير لتكون عالميه
December 18, 2018
Section Manager (Former Employee) - Alexandria, EG
the best company ever working in retail, a company that teach you how to be a retailer, it gives you all what you need to be a successful employee, and if you're looking for your future then you've to develop your self & learn from others around you.
May 19, 2017
Cashier (Current Employee) - Egypt,alex
ارغب بالسفر لإيجاد فرصة أفضل وحياة افضل وابحث عن وظيفة استطيع من خلالها اثبات ذاتي
Pros
منظمة كبيرة بها العديد من المزايا
Cons
الراتب قليل