British Council

British Council Pay & Benefits reviews

I didn't work there a long period but they were good as i worked there as a part timer and they were helpful when it comes to the managers but they professional anyways
As with any place, the British Council has its Pros and Cons. Pros: flexible work schedule and overall stability. Cons: lower end of the pay scale for similar jobs.
Pros
flexible work schedule and overall stability.
Cons
Pay
I'm a part timer there. I like it a lot, it's fun and it's great for a fresh grad. hours are very flexible, wok environment is fun and friendly, management is good. We are paid hourly, so salaries are not that great sometimes but again it's very very flexible and a good job for fresh grads I can't speak for full timers.
Pros
lovely work environment
Cons
Don't care much about branches besides the Agouza one (Egypt)
Too many colleges, staff is 5000. more engaged with document control. actually no benefits or high money motivation but the whole dealing like we are in a trip. all friendly and welcoming.
Pros
Training
Cons
International academic training
We all work as a team. The hardest part of the job is when we receive the exam papers and we have to keep it in the safe secured. We have to make sure that it is confidential material. Also, when implementing the practical exam (chemistry, biology, and physics) we need to obtain the equipment at least 2 weeks before the exam date. We have to make sure that the labs at schools are well prepared for the students and the exam.
Pros
Flexible 7.5 hours
Cons
sometimes you have to stay after your working hours, low salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at British Council?