BituNil

BituNil Employee Reviews

Egypt2 reviews
- Receive PIR from export department & issue PI then send it to the client.
- Send order confirmation to the client once receiving payment proof from finance dept.

-Follow up with client to receive signed PI.

- Issue initial EOC to planning dept.

- Issue active EOC & send it to finance dept for review & confirmation then send it to planning & logistics depts.

- Send Dispatch Notification Notice to client to share loading & booking details.

- Send copy of Shipping Documents to client after shipment departure.

- Follow up with finance to receive Courier Tracking No. of original documents to the client or to its bank and to advise same tracking no to the client.

- Deliver following updated reports:

a) Sales Operation Tracking Reports

b) Daily Confirmed Orders Tracking (upon daily follow up with finance & logistics depts.)

- Receive inquiries from National sales team.

- Issue PI on Axapta & forward to finance with all supporting documents.

- Prepare Production Plan for confirmed orders & send to planning dept.

- Prepare Loading Schedule & Dispatch Notes after reviewing stock on hand then release for warehouse for loading.
Pros
very good management
Cons
Indefinite end time
Marketing is a really fun profession, mostly because every day brings something new. One day I might be putting together a new strategy for a vertical campaign, another day I'll execute it, and on another day I'll analyze and improve it. Do this for dozens of projects at a time, and no week is even the same! I do everything from email marketing, social media, event planning, webinars, direct mail, search engine optimization, advertising, branding, product development, customer retention, PR, etc - and I never get bored with my work.
Pros
Perfect people around
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BituNil?