Amazon.com
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Egypt7 reviews
Very friendly work environment with great support from direct manager and opportunity for growth.

Nice work culture

Fun at work

their motto is work hard to have fun and make history
The most enjoyable thing in business is the achievement of customer satisfaction
Working Hours 8 hours of receiving calls and inter-department investigations for customer support

Sometimes we are trained on updates

Many of the sub - tasks manage account vendors or train and support new employees

We have many campaigns and celebrations throughout the year
Amazon is one of the greatest companies that I ever seen because of the system and the customer experience that they give to their customers. Very good workfloor and atmosfere.
Molto friendly e molto flessibili sia gli orari che i manager,una famiglia
Pros
Buoni pasto
Cons
Nedsuno
I worked a little over a year on Amazon, when I lived in Egypt. Due to the growing insecurity that was generated by the political revolution in the country, I had to move to Argentina again. But the experience of working at Amazon was extraordinary. I am sure that there I learned everything necessary to built, within a year and a half, two solid commercial businesses in Argentina (and at a time of economic crisis).
At Amazon, I worked on customer service and learned business strategies, conflict resolution, how to stimulate the company's credibility and increase sales by closely monitoring feedbacks.

Detected and focused the problem, I could offered convenient and restorative alternatives for the client giving a delicate and personal attention. And at the same time, increase sales for Amazon.

And on the other hand analyzing in macro form the existence and root of the problem to remove it, being able to give a more satisfactory response to the already affected customers, prevent new inconveniences and losses for the company.

Amazon, taught me the importance of each employee feeling part of the company, as a family.

That's how I managed my own employees later. And I made them feel very satisfied to have worked for me, and that is a personal achievement in my life.

I have sold my business in Argentina, now others continue with my projects, with a flattened and firm road.

I am sure of my ability to create. South Africa is a beautiful country, I have come to visit here and I be fascinated with its landscapes and friendly people. That is why I have made the decision to seek
 - more...
Pros
Team work, the periodic training, the recognition of overtime, payment of term wages, activities to bring employees closer, recognition of effort and commitment as an employee, the opportunity to be part of the largest sales website in the world.
Cons
I do not remember that something bothered me.
Fixed shifts, punctuality, log in on time, take calls and listen to clients need and complaints, trying to get the problems solved as possible as you can, write down the case remarks to proceed, finally call the client back to make sure that problem get solved.
Pros
Personal time
Cons
Healthcare
El dia comenzaba respondiendo los reclamos de los clientes del dia anterior, luego completar las planillas de excel con el reporte del feedback negativo del dia anterior de Amazon.Es (España) y de Amazon.It (Italia).
Luego me encargaba de los reclamos nuevos (del mismo dia). Mi trabajo era solucionar casos como extravios de envios, ofreciendo reembolso o reenvios, u otorgando compensaciones ante retrasos en la entrega; cancelar a pedido del cliente las ordenes hechas; etc.

Aprendi mas sobre el sistema operativo de Ubuntu, y trabajar con programas secretos que usan las grandes corporaciones como Amazon.
Pros
Seguro Medico, Posibilidades de ascenso
Cons
Que la situacion politica de Egipto se torno peligrosa e inestable, y por ello decidi emigrar a Argentina nuevamente.