Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,434 reviews
it is looks like school for me , it is great management and they have great policy and procedure and all of them management have enough knowledge to how to manage persons by them attitudes , ....
Al-alfuttaim group one of the best group in GCC & Asia subcontinent ever you meet up with many nationalities & cultures I have learned a lot from al-futtaim group.
Overall I’d second question anyone going for a role within this business.Very stressful environment and often blocked to achieve goals by those who have been within the business too long.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Long hours unas unproductive
Al futtaim is a house full of professionals & loyal friends. None of the managment takes care of employees like AFM & considers us as extended family.
Pros
Trips
One of the best company.flexible work,good management.only one problem this company they are not giving salary increment.salary they will give timely.but company good
Pros
Free food
Cons
8hrs
The comapny and culture is okay, colleagues are nice, and professional, but still it depends person to person and position to potion, but I will recommend them to work with them, the review is based on when I was there, almost two years back.
It was a very relax environment and very competitive. Work is very challenging everyday.I learned a lot esp handling customer complaints and inquiries.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Its overseas work.
Kindly inform that my job lost covid_19 10year experience automobile filed store keeper currently April month job lost. SAP&ARIBA systems handling email follow up. Honestly work believe everything under control. Every monthly inventory consumable maintenance handling.
Pros
Free food benefits
Cons
hours 8 duty
good working enviorment for working.long time i am working with this company ,so i have alot of experience about this company ,but i want to change now my work
Pros
no lunch
Cons
i am working with Al futtaim motors company and it is a great opportunity working with great company the people are all professional in there depart.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Some time only we have to seat long time.
My usual responsibilities as a Sales Supervisor were: 1 Coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays. 2 Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees’ work schedules and time cards. 3 On a weekly to monthly basis i used to inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level. 4 Hire, train, and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishments, promoting or firing workers when appropriate. 5 To plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
Fairly good employer. Good learning experience.Good exposure to the market.Training and certifications encouraged.Good HR system in place.Overall good.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Low job security
Great institution to work at. Employee centric company and always looks at the growth of the company. Big group with a high number of brands to work with.
Not recommended, a company to avoid.They have mistreated the old employees, they are unable to treat the new employees better. This company is good only for freshers to have 2-year experience of the market. Extremely toxic working conditions, if you are not indians or western, you will be bullied into submission and will stay in their lower grade for decades with very low salary. Employees backstab each other just to appease the bosses and to keep their job.They hire incompetent managers and overload their lower grade employees with lots of work for very little pay.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Extremely toxic working conditions and full of dirty politics.
Learning new skills and knowledge that you can develop your career growth. Have pressure but junior people it will be helpful. Technically we can meet skiilled employees.
It was pleasure to work with Alfuttaim. However, salary increment is very discouraging. It is always better to join with a decent salary. Don't expect good hike in next three to four years.
Good atmosphere but enjoyed the working hours and colleagues. I worked almost 5 years in al futtaim, In that 5 years i worked in 5 prestigious sites. And learned so many things and work experiences
Al Futtaim group is huge company after united Arabic emirates. I am very lucky to have get the job in this company. HR people always fully supported to all the employees.
Pros
Free transportation, free medical Insurance
Being in al futtaim company. Must be aware your work load at any decision making which was communicated to your superior. An alfuttaim employee we are liable all aspect in terms of our field. And make the best of the best on all our presentation.
Pros
2 days off
Cons
long hours 9.5 per day and it depends how you finish the job
Al futtaim provide a very good working atmosphere to their employees One of the leading automotive companies in the Middle East Working with AL futtaim is always a dream for workers
I had a one year contract within a new created logistics team in asia. I was in charge of Malaysia to ensure that the plans to move to 2 new warehouse for garments and food. Along with other on going projects to bring in a varieties of food and opening 1 new shop and open and close pop up stores during festive. It was the best work experience
Pros
Sharp learning curve
Cons
Next to no support
  1. Employee Reviews