AXA logo
AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,805 reviews

Friendly environment and fun

The typical day at work can be summarized by an average, sometimes there's work and sometimes there's not. I Learned how to deal with different categories of people, as well as the management team is very friendly, no hatred to be spread which is something rare at most of work environments. The culture of the place is very comfortable as well.. However, the challenging part of the job is the target set, as insurance field is the most challenging one of all fields as it's intangible.. Moreover, to the salary part, if the target isn't achievable, the salary will decrease which doesn't make any sense at all. The most enjoyable part that all the team members assist each other..

Pros

Free lunches/dinners at the gatherings

Cons

the leading company in insurance

the company consider from the most leading insurance companies in the world and from the market leader in Egypt in insurance industry the work life balance in good

Having a good insurance background

It's been the first time dor me to work in the insurance industry, and i see it's a great opportunity for me to join Axa as it's one of the leading insurance company in the world. I have got the chance to have a good knowledge of medical & life insurance.

monthly events

Giving a good potential to support the employees and develop them in different ways. Friendly managers with leadership who always help and support.

A good place to learn

Well I have to write here something while they are making me rate a company different than mine, it was mixed with my company, I hope someone help in this technical problem

productive and fun work place

enjoyed my working time at AXA, added to my career a lot. it's an amazing company with multicultural environment, everyone was professional and felt like family there.

Pros

team work

Cons