jobs in Maadi
- Provide technical support to employees in an efficient and accurate manner.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Register all invoices, taxes and payments using the proper modules.
- Follow general accounting bookkeeping procedure.
- Give help in month end closing.
- Responsible for performing the quality management tasks assigned to him/her by the quality chairman.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare field.
- Manage the process of calculating salaries effectively, and the day-to-day HR operations.
- 2-5 years at the same position.
- Represents physicians by screening incoming telephone calls, recording and transmitting messages, scheduling, receiving, and announcing scheduled patients and…
- Participate in creating surveillance of infection reports.
- Participate in the formulation of policies and procedures.
- And provide guidance for their use.
- Serve the food and drinks in a professional & timely manner.
- تقديم الطلبات بطريقه محترفه ولائقه.
- Manage the on boarding process for new employees.
- Execute the training plan in an effective way.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training program.
- Train the staff on how to use the devices.
- Give technical consultation when purchasing medical devices.
- Prepare maintenance contracts for medical devices.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to patient.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.