Site Engineer jobs
- Follow-up the quality of implementation and deliver to the Quality Engineer.
- Implementation of project time schedule and the completion of the work required in…
- Helping with the coordination of the quality & production teams on site.
- Conducting product trials on production site according to the project plan, informing…
Technical Bureau for Contracting
- Coordinate the planning, scheduling and monitoring of site operation activities.
- Electrical-Mechanical Engineer with at least 3 years to 5 years.
- Performs geotechnical work around the process of acquiring, analysing, engineering, and interpreting geotechnical data in order to provide accurate and…
- Service activities at customer sites when needed.
- Handle product support activities including providing designs and/or recommended solutions, fulfilling…
Future Pipe Industries
- Ensure all activities are documented by site Supervisors, Site QC and Site HSE personnel to meet company and audit requirements.
- The team consists of engineers who take ownership for management of large scale infrastructure while improving reliability and automation.
RedSea international for contracting
- Review the procurement weekly memo, making sure the required payments for subcontractors/suppliers are on track in order to ensure productive site progress and…
- To be part of Engineering team supporting the site objectives and ensure compliance to safety & quality.
- Prepare maintenance procedures for the site utilities…
- Responsible for responding to RFIs and site queries.
- Responsible for preparing & updating projects’ BOQs and calculating quantities.
- Ability to manage own time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.