Plan International jobs
- There is no initial travel plan for this consultancy assignment.
- Working experience with WHO/UN or with an international nongovernmental organization.
- As RST and Country Office work plan indicators.
- UNAIDS is an innovative United Nations partnership that leads and inspires the world in achieving universal…
- Plan, allocate and manage budgets.
- Ensure early capture of risks and preparation of mitigation plan.
- Proposals, Business Cases, Organizational Plans, and…
- UNESCO’s salary will be paid in local currency at SB3 scale, which may add medical insurance and pension plan coverage upon.
- Form HR 5-1 (September 2010).
- Assist in preparing maintenance plans and work orders.
- As reflected in our vision, International markets support is of local importance in our strategy.
- Provide the administrative support, ensure all needs of the activities are met in line with the approved work plan, as well as WFP roles and regulations.
- Must have working knowledge of international Welding standards and associated.
- Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of.
- Assist in the product quality with the effective implementation of different quality systems i.e. GMP, ISO, HACCP & international (Heineken) standards.
- Responsible for implementation of changeover process in accordance to the production plan.
- As reflected in our vision, International markets support is of local…
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
- Contribute to Generation Global’s communications plan and provide support in-country/ regional advocacy and fundraising for the project.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.