Civil Engineering jobs
- Architecture Department needed for an Engineering Consultant.
- Civil Engineer or graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts.
- Engineering and project delivery in the same business.
- Coordinate with civil partners and Rail Systems sub-activities during the project phases to define and…
- Proficient in using Civil Cad Program.
- Prepare shop drawings and as-built drawings.
- Ensure the distribution of the approved shop drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering "Civil, Architecture & Electromechanical".
- Implementation of project time schedule and the completion of the work required in…
6th of October City
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
- Engineering degree with background in Civil or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- And others, focusing on civil interfaces with the civil partner of the…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering "Civil & Architecture".
- Implementation of project time schedule and the completion of the work required in accordance with…
- Training and experience equivalent to graduation from college with major work in civil engineering or a related field and five years of responsible experience…
- A Bachelor’s degree of architecture /or civil engineering (with 5-7 years of experience in technical office).
- Responsible for reviewing structure & MEP drawings…
- 5+ years in similar engineering role;
- At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.