- Civil Engineer or graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts.
- Architecture Department needed for an Engineering Consultant.
- Coordinate with civil partners and Rail Systems sub-activities during the project phases to define and finalize interfaces between Civil and Rail Systems…
- 2-3 years’ experience in the same position is a must.
- If you are interested and matching the required qualifications, kindly send your CV to the e-mail.
- Proficient in using Civil Cad Program.
- Prepare shop drawings and as-built drawings.
- Ensure the distribution of the approved shop drawings.
- We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society.
6th of October City
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
- Training and experience equivalent to graduation from college with major work in civil engineering or a related field and five years of responsible experience…
- Pricing materials for requested offers, Quantity Survey and Drawing.
- Study the contract and its specifications, procurement request.
- Implementation of project time schedule and the completion of the work required in accordance with quality standards.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- And others, focusing on civil interfaces with the civil partner of the Consortium, and the any external contractors linked civil/utilities contracts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.