- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys;
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- 0-4 years of experience (Fresh grads are welcome if they satisfy the below requirements).
- Strong foundations in mathematics, system theory and control systems.
- Deploying and adhere to Brightskies software development tools, processes and metrics.
- We are looking for Software Developer is generally responsible for the…
- We are seeking a full time, highly skilled BI consultants that have in-depth understanding of SAP BW and or BW for HANA, as well expertise on extraction of data…
- The employee will be part of the HPC team.
- We are responsible for implementing, provisioning and managing linux clusters for our customers.
- C++ software development in a SCRUM environment.
- Develop of key algorithms of vision, machine learning, sensor fusion, dynamics, drive strategy and robotics.
- We are looking for a Front End Developer who can utilize HTML, CSS and jQuery to develop effective user interfaces for web applications and mobile apps.
- Brightskies is seeking Linux systems engineer(s) to fill in vacancies in the High Performance Computing Department with the following qualifications:
- Automotive SW experience of 5+ years.
- C, C++ and OOP knowledge is required.
- Basic knowledge of development over Linux environment is required.
- Working on oil and gas exploration techniques.
- Researching for state-of-art techniques using AI/ML.
- Provide technical mentoring to the team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.